Michael H. Horbal Land Surveyors & Planners has worked on many commercial projects throughout the State of Connecticut. Below are just a few of those projects:
- Restaurant Proposed for Historic Home – Seymour, Ct.
Michael H. Horbal Land Surveyors & Planners was hired by the owner Tony Mavuli to prepare site plans for the development of this historical and challenging property, as well as to gain approvals from the Inland Wetlands commission, Planning & Zoning commission, and the Connecticut Department of Transportation. A recent news story provides some additional details about this proposed restaurant site plan.
- Keystone Aviation – Oxford, Ct. – Airport Hangar Addition.
- Tweed New Haven Airport – New Haven, Ct. – Construction Stakeout for airport runway.
- Mountain Road Plaza & Philly’s Car Wash – Seymour, Ct. – Site Plans for commercial buildings, construction stakeout.
- CVS Pharmacy – Seymour, Ct. – Proposed site plan application and consultant to VHB – Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc.